Invitation Workshop at Wedding 101
Wedding Invitation Etiquette Workshop for Brides
Your invitations are the first thing guests will see – it sets the tone of your entire wedding. It’s also one of the most stressful parts of the wedding planning process. Our goal is to make it easy and fun by sending you home with the confidence that you can make etiquette choices that best fit your style, and to learn how to overcome the pressure of doing it right.
We’d like to invite you to an intimate event this fall:
- personalized attention and one-on-one consulting about your wedding invitations
- the exact wording for your wedding invitation and enclosures
- a template and ideas to help you write the perfect thank you note
- all the etiquette knowledge you’ll need to send invitations with panache & class
- a checklist of things you need to do before starting your wedding invitations like knowing your budget, securing your venue and having a clear vision of your style.
- a checklist of the enclosures you need for your wedding invitation suite such as an accommodations card
- a complete guide on how to address your envelopes appropriately
We’re making this event something fun you can do with your mom or maid of honor. You’ll receive a workbook to guide you in answering your etiquette questions, a light snack, mimosa’s, personalized swag and more.
Early Bird Rate (register by Sept 25th): $30 per bride and $10 per guest of bride
(Register early...don’t you want fun, personalized swag???)
About the Speaker:
Jennifer Faught, owner and principal designer – Something Detailed
Jennifer is a modern, southern gal, who grew up being taught charm and etiquette. When her mom enrolled her in “White Gloves and Party Manners” at the age 10, she failed miserably. But, somehow, she’s been the go-to etiquette expert for her friends for over a decade.
She is the owner and principal designer of Something Detailed, and has helped hundreds of brides answer etiquette questions about invitations. After seeing them realize that choosing invitations is a stressful process, she set out to help them learn how to overcome the pressure of doing it right. Her modern wedding invitation designs showcase a style for southern weddings, yet all the while, staying true to tradition.